Bleach London Nourish Shot is a super hydrating treatment for all hair types. Vegan and cruelty free.
The unique formula contains:
• Moisturising coconut oil
• Antioxidant rich pomegranate extract
• Colour protecting prodew
• Grapeseed oil with Omega 6
• Growth stimulating sapote oil
Apply in one of the following ways:
1. Post-shampoo treatment: Use half of syringe and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse, wash and condition as usual.
2. Pre-shampoo treatment: Use full syringe and leave on over night. Rinse, wash and condition as usual in the morning.
3. Add quarter of syringe to masks or conditioners for a nourishing addition to your normal hair routine.
4. Use a pea-sized amount with (or instead of) styling products for an all day boost. Vary suggested measurements depending on length and thickness of hair.
Aqua (Water), Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Pouteria Sapota Seed Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Trideceth-12, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Arginine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Valine, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Limonene, Gluconolactone, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot Red).